I wanted something better than Twitter to share what I’m working on and to get feedback from my peers. So I started this email newsletter.
This newsletter is for you if you want to follow my work or you’re interested in:
- Leading small, cross-functional software teams to realize a vision
- “Shaping” and designing solutions at the right level of abstraction
- Demand-side research, cause and effect, and using timelines to understand what matters and when does it matter
I’m not writing essays, how-tos, or long form articles on this list. The newsletter will be mostly short reflections based on whatever I’m working on or learning about. Like a Twitter feed but with more context.
- New experiments applying Christopher Alexander’s ideas to today’s design problems
- Interdependency, orthogonality, and risk
- Screenshots from behind the scenes and previews of stuff I’m working on
Newsletters will go out no more than once a week, and probably less often than that depending on what’s going on. There’s no schedule.
If that all sounds interesting, please fill out this form to subscribe:
* indicates required